零鱼

#Team Stony💙❤️

Hail Stony 责任与自由 *Personality•Responsi

-深海未蓝- Hail Stony:

PART STARK




我该如何挣脱
How could I get it off.


从生命轮回的苦痛里挣脱
From the pain of the circle of life.


万般都是血的颜色
All view colored in blood.


那些梦啊
Dreams.


挣扎着纠缠着的
Struggleing,tangleing.


都弥散了吧
All diffused.


为何在这耀眼地方
Why, in such a dazzling ground.


你们投向我的目光
The sights that you put on me.


是那么燃烧着的炙热和执着
Are burning in such a fervent way and remaining along.


执着着怨毒
Persist in enmity.


愤懑着悲悯着
Resentful,sorrow.


把我逼到光明的角落
Push me into the corner of the rosiness.


几乎无处可躲
Find no ground to hide.


那些硝烟 和惨声 弥散着 追逐着我
Smoke, cry, curling, running after me.


仿佛无数尖锐的大手勒索着我的脉搏
Feel like a myriad of shaking hands nipping my pulse.


我究竟是怎样的
Who, who I am.


那些血和泪,是否我种下的苦果
Those blood ,tears, aren't they the evils I've grown.


我究竟是这样残忍的,残忍地善良着
I'm that cruel,cruel with kindness.


为何
How


为何苦苦压榨我的脆弱 蹂躏我的自责
How could you squeeze my weakness, trample on my self-accusation in such a hard way.


好似铁钩穿过牲畜的头颅
Just like the cleek pierce the head of the stocks.


炸裂着都是粘稠的颜色
Cracking in all the color of fear,dark.


却又无处挣脱
But no way to rush, cry and rush.


我的原罪是何 铸就着今日的烈火
What's my original sin? Cause the nowadays'burning.


我究竟是什么责任
What's actually my responsibility.


何苦要来怪我
Could please stop reproaching me.


何苦要来怪我
Could please stop reproaching me.


何苦要来怪我!
Could please stop reproaching me?!


我好累 恐惧如吞噬的潮水
Can you feel me ? I'm so tired.

Fear swallowed up me like the running tide.


这世间的善意 撕扯着它的面皮
The world's kindness,tearing at its presentation.


我只愿景这所有内疚的疼痛
I only hope the pain of the compunction.


能不能
Could it just


不要湮没一个平静的自我
Don't kill the calm self.


在那冰冷生硬的盔甲里 尖锐着看不见
Under the cold hard armour, in pricking you can't see.


是我 赤裸的我
It's me.The pure me.


我是这样战栗着乞求 乞求着解脱
I'm begging in such shaking,begging for liberation.


你能看见我是柔软的吗
Could you see the soft side of me ?


对不起
Sorry.


这个与我相遇的全世界
The world which meets me.


让你蒙受的血泪和伤疤
The pain and the scar you've beared.


都是我的罪过
All come from me.



                                                                 Tony Stark




We've never been talking about lonely.

评论
热度(24)

© 零鱼 | Powered by LOFTER